Whitewall Greg Re-write

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:48:30 -0000

Hi Jeff

I know you don't represent II but I was wondering if you had any inside track you might be able to pass on. The II stuff regarding the seige is fairly sketchy. Given that Greg and yourself are doing a complete re-write on the Hendrekei and Heortland, do you think the seige will get a significant re-write, giving us a lot more details. If so, do you think that will significantly contradict whats on the wiki? Is the rewrite being done for the new Glorantha book or for Dragonrise?

Greg said at Tentacles that he is considering pulling Dragonrise off the release schedule and maybe releasing the final part of the series as part of a reprint of the first three books (once Gathering Thunder has been out of Print for a while I would guess).

Cheers
Rob