Domain name up for renewal

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:35:34 -0000

Hi Guys,

Back from holiday to find reminder letters that whitewall.info is up for renewal.

At present this simply redirects to the Wiki - all we add in the way of "value" is a more memorable URL. There's an email address or two associated with it. It'll cost me 24 to keep it for another two years.

Can we make better use of this URL? Can anyone think of uses for a whitewall email address? Any other ideas?

My first thought is that it's valuable
a) because it's memorable
b) because of the redirect - if we need to move the wiki, we just change one redirect, not dozens of links on other people's sites.