Re: Tunnels

From: Stuart Cogger <stuartcogger_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:44:54 -0000

And if there are going to be a network of tunnels under Whitewall then it stands to reason that Lunar military engineers are going to realise that Whitewall sits atop karst and know that caves and tunnels are a probability. This will add a whole new element to the siege as Lunars attempt to locate/blockade/penetrate such tunnels.

I would guess that by the time the Bat attacks they have got the tunnels sewn up. They are clearly not a means of escape by the end and I would hate to have players thinking, "not to worry, we can always bolt down the tunnels if it gets too bad"...

In any siege we have to have the moment to choose whether to stay and fight or leave, and the moment when you have to come to terms with the fact that leaving is no longer an option and that death is all but a certainty...