Re: Maps - Wiki trouble!

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:46:18 GMT

In message <59835.91.35.71.48.1237454386.squirrel_at_...> "Joerg Baumgartner" writes:
>Jane Williams
>>> and we seem to have several versions of some of the maps, particularly
>>> Joerg's work.
>
>> Any comments from anyone on any of these files?
>
>My maps are a work in progress, and to be honest, I have lost count which
>of the maps got a consensus. Generally the newer the better, but I think
>we will have to hash out consensus again.

There are three maps of the area. Jeff's original for 1618, your modified one which I'm not sure how different it is and your one for 1619-21.

As I recall the internal map of WW was only a proposal. Discussion stopped at that point because there was going to be an internal map published in the History of the Heortling Peoples. Something about the city being shaped like a motion rune.

>On a related note, the labyrinth of lesser bridges leading to Tarkalor's
>Bridge could be done with Sketchup. The one for the Death Star flight
>scenes...

I don't remember these.

--
Donald Oddy