Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:53:18 GMT

In message <h1vqbt+7n48_at_...> "Rob" writes:
>Is it an effort generated by this group??

No. The Issaries project goes back a few years and when it was first mentioned this group project rather ran out of steam. In many ways it's a pity because any Whitewall publication is going to be way down the Moon Design publication list.

>I didn't note any mention this was coming up. Jeff posts here as well,
>so I can't think why we wouldn't have had a mention here?
>
>Does anyone know what its going to be based on?

Not really. I understand Jeff is the main writer with input from Greg but I could be wrong.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/