Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:22:21 -0000

Hey Donald:

> No. The Issaries project goes back a few years and when it was first
> mentioned this group project rather ran out of steam. In many ways
> it's a pity because any Whitewall publication is going to be way down
> the Moon Design publication list.

Whitewall is scheduled to have a draft finished by the end of the year at the latest. It is the next book after Pavis: Gateway to Adventure (which we expect to finish the text by the end of the summer). Sartar should be going on sale in early fall and the hope is to have Pavis for sale in the winter.

> Not really. I understand Jeff is the main writer with input from
> Greg but I could be wrong.

And input from Ian Cooper and Simon Bray.

Jeff