RQ Unfinished business

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_6jKhWD67oC2yKpVNh6W2GkEIp4l2jwus8botuxKqSrYiYHYUXfBZNScchpybzIc0Ust>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:11:21 -0000

"pentallion" <pentallion_at_...> wrote:

"Fact is, if I could say there's one thing I don't like about RQ it's
all the unfinished business surrounding it."

The most encouraging thing I can say is that the door is wide open to exploring, discussing, and finishing all of this "unfinished business". Not only is Greg writing more than he has for some time, but he is also largely standing aside to let others have their crack at getting published. Mongoose and Moon Design are both seeking writers, old and new. Tradetalk wants articles. There are many lists and forums to participate in, this just being one of the newest.

I look forward to hearing more discussion on all of the things anyone feels need "finishing". Please start them as topics. Throw out a theory. Crush previous theories. Whether we finish them or not, I hope to enjoy the journey.

Rick