The God Learners Secret

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_sP7pg8YMHrfannDaYbgcmYS7_NPs1HW96X3rkRKYlqS7fhfvE84CshO1D-Pa1oHVK7b>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:38:52 +1300

I had really conceived the God Learners Secret as being some terrible cluedoesque truth in the known mythology; something like:

	CHALANA ARROY killed Grandfather Mortal
	with the SUNSPEAR in the CITY OF
	WONDERS

that would allow its knowers to subvert known mythology in their heroquests.

That the God Learners could alter myths is something so commonplace that it was actually described in the the original genertelan boxed set (alongside the first mention of the secret). I guess what might have happened (and not for the first time) is that a one-off line actually took upon a mystique of its own.

--Peter Metcalfe