Re: The God Learners Secret

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_QNwxrPVWJvnW9ofqOzml7h-U4Me3qY_oYqsRqxu2uhF5y5YWq9yrPtR9XkJkj>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:12:39 +0000 (GMT)

And so in your Glorantha, it is!

In one of my Gloranthas, yes, it's a game. RQ2. The reason it all went wrong? RQ3. Adding HW and HQ to the mix means any original Godlearner methods have no chance of working now: it would be like trying to make your car go faster by shoveling in more coal.

Of couse, since the players will never know this, it hardly matters, but it means there's a get-out there if I need it for when Gloranthan Reality gets changed under our feet by some careless writer of rules.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk