Re: To beat the Bat.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_PKc47u_ZWZDbuaybcYuzQG2ly-Q75pr8LFX3pRaC9IM99ADbnOB74TL9Gug37csxFb9Jg>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:30:44 -0800

> There is a battalia list. I think it was printed as errata, or as an extra
> to mail to people, or something. I've got a
> couple lying around somewhere. Isn't there one on the HW site?

There is a scan of the counter sheets available as JPEG on the internet, plus two versions of Dragon Pass for the Cyberboard program. The scans are probably not very legal so I am definitely definitely not posting a link to them here, supposing such a link still exists. But cyberboard is another story. Just type "Dragon Pass cyberboard" in Google and you'll get all you want to know about the Bat in DP.

If it's not in the box when I open it up to answer a quickie question, I'm not going to go looking for it. :-P

Someday I might go looking for it - I'm missing the small counter sheet for DP (I got the small sheet for the unpublished Nomad Gods instead).

RR