Dragon Pass the Boardgame: rules queries

From: CJ <cj_at_tFJz2NfeNjmCGWpj9sljDLtrS6xFTB14PgiITHR9Apwrsy0kdhHo3NnThbM3wfn1VNWBZKysr>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:22:22 +0100

My email is working again at last properly! If I owe you mail, write. I lost everything in a crash. As this is now general Gloranthan one list, and I know Greg reads it, a few board game questions!

  1. I am confused by the Dragon Pass rules for the Sun Dome Templars. Is there Defensive doubling special ability on top of the usual doubling in defence, making them (5 *2 = 10) *2 = CF20? Anyone help?

2 )And if moving in to fortress or stockade on a road, do you pay road movement rates or the fortress/stockade point? If on a secondary road and I have moved two hexes can I use my free third movement one to do this?

3) Spirits and the Glowspot from the Bat - does the magician have to be in the Glowspot, or their attacking Spirit, or even BOTH to gain the full moon bonus?

Cheers!
cjx