Re: Generally Accepted Glorantha (GAG) , Core Glorantha

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_FlxLZHActmWIluYqQgqS17Di6VA34gL3ycl2jXp2wQBlaVfVSQa-FxRld07s>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:53:47 -0000

In general, a list of books about Glorantha that are accessible and reasonably self-consistent is a great idea. Jane's list looks like what I've been using when I've been narrating and when I've had to make stuff up as a player. I have also relied on the_HeroQuest_ rules book for other cultures in and around Dragon Pass, even though other sources are better about the Sartarites. _Dragon Pass: Land of Thunder_ has also been incredibly useful and has a lot of fun story ideas, not to mention a great map and some entertaining illustrations.

As for Generally Accepted Glorantha: I'm not interested in discussing what Greg Stafford should be doing with his life, frankly, and would like to see the moderator cut that discussion off, early and often. I'm more interested in Glorantha, in all innumerable variants, than in theories of how a single authoritative Glorantha should be constructed. Just my opinion, of course.

Rob