Re: From Listmeister - Please drop the GAG thread

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_EpRVpG4Rqpy1I4Vwa2uGNHKIaSBTrFQjqoeYSkX4JHMlUaZqnJ5IYSZjS>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:16:37 +0000 (GMT)

Posted by Roderick

>>Good idea. And since you brought it up, how about drawing up a first draft
and sending it to me? (Really, that's not a snarky comment, I'd love for someone-other- than-me to do it).<<

That's fair, he who suggests it should volunteer. I can put on my Journalism 101 hat on and summarize both arguments here. If you have burning opinions about how your viewpoint is represented mail me off list, but otherwise I am sure we can hold a debate once you see it.

Ian Cooper