Re: Are brontosaurs taboo?

From: frogspawner <frogspawner_at_bLBC3JapW91a0e6Im73wGqG-ImYDqMxFpTk39NcAxA_o-nFfCQLijjd-x6QBmypw>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:43:18 -0000

Thanks, gents. Yes, that is what reason would lead us to expect - but there are so many delightfully unexpected things about Glorantha. I was rather hoping for some insights into the game designers intentions: were the Brontosaur herds supposed to have the ability to survive and support others in chaparral to show an unexpected Gloranthan truth? I hope it wasn't just a way of advertising the next game in the series, or a misprint. The Dragon Pass rules go out of their way to document this ability - even though there IS no chaparral in Dragon Pass...