Re: Adept's questions on chaos

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_2YPdAuPTVPLfrctx0-dl5vDTqEKhCeQGx4afBJUm41Yeb5rXF9nahvWxfHyt4IGFwlP>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:01:28 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> At 12:17 p.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
>>
>>> At 10:53 a.m. 19/04/2007, you wrote:
>
>>> The sources are far less clear on her identity and the chaos leakage could
>>> have been caused by Larnste's stomping rather than the creature he
>>> was attempting to stomp.
>
>> As I recall, the chaos was caused by Larnste's chaos tainted blood, which
>> was tainted by what he stepped on - Krarsht.
>
> And your recollection is more authoritative than the deliberate uncertainty
> in the sources?

No, but I don't see a lot of uncertainty in Anaxial's Roster and Barbarian Adventures. I don't see anything to contradict that. So until there is, or Greg says otherwise, I'll stick with her being choatic.

Is she in Mongoose's Cults of Glorantha vol2? (I only have vol 1). What does it say about here there? If she's in it, that's likely to be the latest official info on her.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_IilN4kMw5zDPQ5tWgTxv9GaGEIEF91Z9tkJHmcmmHr-E8-IEtQ--nabhoy_bH0E38oZgLxfV8wZBre2Q9Q.yahoo.invalid