Re: Yalamese

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_D5O8Ie7Qzy-ZO4t-wEQuYtN_F-js5_ZIKxVx8vwOU8fP0Qxds7EwIVJbVQGt8etYD>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:48:00 -0800

YGWV
>Anyone tell me anything about the Yalamese? I note they are a Heartland
>Corp regiment in Dragon Pass the board game, and the name sounded
>intriguing!

Here is the little bit of info I have on them in the Regiments of the Lunar Army book:

Homeland: Doblian

"This regiment needs a green-headed duck to sacrifice before each battle." Source: Frankonus Bittereye

Medium cavalry, drilled, loose order

small shield, leather cuirass, bow, scimitar

Tradition: Modern Lunar

worships: Yanafil Tarnils

Complement: 500

Uniform: green-dyed leather, tassels of duck feathers

Horses: any seredae, officers on Honeelan piebald

This regiment was first raised by HonEel the Artess at the end of the Fourth Wane for her approaching campaigns
Greg Stafford
Game Designer