AW: Re: The cities of Sartar: income, troops.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_U1RjRuEuKVcE1EGsvO9CaG5WTPt8TrrRFSFmDTDKurjsPJqsA_C8sjWWMHWy-erQl9y8I>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:49:58 +0200

Yeah, all that guild stuff, and the medieval weapons like crossbow and two-hand sword were put in by Steve Perrin and those guys who were into pseudo-middle ages and knew little about ancient or any other era. Greg had no input there. That whole guild thing in RQ2 was there for players to buy their new skills, like training 'hide quietly' or whatever. Daniel