Re: OT: Calling Raul & Sergi

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_ROxsFh2jEYNa2gSakYQB4LK-PWZ7pn-37H2bVUqaCVeLmevDTsdMCAX2YHH7fdyUn>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:04:18 +0200

Not-so-off-topic: I think that members of our beloved community ought to register to nearbygamers.com - all of us. There are already a lot of us there, but still not enough, particularly in continental Europe where players are painfully scattered.

  Raul & Sergi,

  Are either of you anywhere near Fuengirola (Costa del Sol)? Or do you know   of any gaming groups down here? I relocated from Ireland seven months ago   and am going through real withdrawal symptoms! Feel free to reply   off-list.

  Regards,

  Philip