Re: Temples of the Reaching Storm.

From: Greg <Greg_at_Cl_whT7OgTWBm8uoIHbJtwDyHXlvFozkxumxkotbHn7gLpHuYHcJFKxmz7XxAoo2rWYmEGE>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 07:39:52 -0800

YGWV
> <mailto:WorldofGlorantha%40yahoogroups.com>, "Santo Sengupta"
> <s.santo.sengupta_at_...> wrote:
>  >

> > Namaste all:
> > This was brought up briefly in the Lunars and Chaos thread. In King
> > of Sartar, Argrath raises temples to the Reaching Storm, whatever the
> > heck that is. I know that it is opposed to Yana Aranis's temple to
> > the Reaching Moon, but is there any other detail what these temples
> > are, or what they do?

Details of this will be in my Great Argrath Campaign. Basically, this is a new cult that will be begun by Argrath that combines aspects of the Orlanthi and Sedenya cults in a way that is advantageous to his quest.

By the time of its foundation the Empire will have broken up, its factions all claiming the True Insight and seeking ways to prove it.

One segments claims, "If 'We are All us' then We Include Him [Orlanth],"   and they provide the Lunar side of this new cult.

--
Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.