AW: Re: Broo language?

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_uo1FyEShpn2OS3KfFjjcut7e08iMzfnh56PXcBUwgqhnJcBs7VD8VPrI-NP7KVB28gfmb>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:13:19 +0200

Right, who would teach them Tradetalk?
And, broo have instints to destroy. They don't much make things and are not much interested in what each other has to say. An order by a dominant broo will likely be carried out, even if the receiver doesn't understand the words. He'll figure he better do something now and that something will in most cases be obvious.
Daniel

<snip>
> The language, I'd suggest,
> is based on tradetalk with extra words to express dominance and
> submission. So yes, they can communicate with other groups but
> not well.
>
> --
> Donald Oddy

Isn't tradetalk supposed to be the creation of Issaries or the Godlearners. I don't see cooperation, communication and trade as things to associate with the broo, so I doubt tradetalk is the ansver.

  -Adept