Re: Broo language?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_mNU7N-KPu_mauGSmKgIZY5sWfr5C79gLF8pFJt1lfpvo2s0q2HySz66OLjthgkKy8cJSe_h>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 01:33:02 -0700

ygwv

To clarifz

> Look at what Greg said a few posts ago
>
> :I am in favor of Sam's interpretation here.
> :Although there certainly would be actual languages where broos have
> :intelligence and organization. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> :
> :--Greg
>
> I'm trying to figure out what those actual languages would be and
> where they would come from. The alternative seems to be that the broos
> would retain some sort of language of their own, which doesn't seem
> likely, or that the more organized ones would learn or be tought some
> language that exists in the area.

I thought I had clarified that this is large non verbal. And... Their language would be residual from the pre-Darkness tongue their ancestor had spoken. BUT much would have been lost--most broos don not have the INT to keep a complex tonuge.
Much more bestial than sophisticated.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.