Re: Dragon's, EWF remnants and Truedragons in the rest of Genertela

From: Greg <Greg_at_aupUjJUMavC1eH0u5PAmZCnZfakr3WoXp3-1bkU0ruzUGtS0nDD9SZArCO7zlUxLrieTrjP>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:29:57 -0800

YGWV Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Joerg:
>
> >[The God Learners] sort of waltzed over Kralorela and eliminated the
> Emperor
> >Dragon, probably neutralizing most of the other resident dragons, but I am
> >less inclined to have them lay Thrunhin Da to sleep - they never
> >controlled the Sea of Fog.
>
> It's a bit of a stretch to assert that the God Learners never controlled the
> Sea of Fog.

I don't believe they ever controlled the Sea of Fog.

I do agree that when the fog was not on the surface their fleets may have dominated. But when the fog closes in all bets are off. All positive modifiers go to the residents of the sea and fog.

> In any case, Thrunhin Da lies at the bottom of the Sea of
> Fog whereas the surface was fair game so the God Learners had little
> reason for attempting her suppression.

I can imagine that they tried. She is ancestress of those troublesome zabdamar, after all, and in their arrogance I am sure the sorcerers *tried.*

> >Pamaltela has few mentions of draconic entities, unless you count the
> >hydras and Amuron, the Horned Serpent, Creator of the Fiwan and the world.
>
> I think Pamaltelan Draconic Mythology is confined to Slargeland.

I don't actually consider the Slarges to have much draconic connection at all. Theya re "lizardmen," not draconic.

> Not to mention the Mottled One of the Homeward Ocean which
> lives in Teleos.

 From whence this entity? What source?

--
Sincerely,