Re: Ernalda Options

From: nils_w <nils_at_9-nmzXE_WiOCgNHoNiPUi1SsgV2IsrvUXlfIy2wqQLNVFD4BebDUCzsnFKixfxIinJoPMhN>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:54:30 -0000

Greg:

>Well, one gap is in the Ernalda section.
>So I'd like to get your suggestions, ideas and so on for the roles that
>Ernalda plays. We know the "standard" one already, but elaborations upon
>that, and expansions, are welcome.

This is probably already covered, but considering the temperamental differences between men and women (and gods and goddesses) in Heortling society, the women would be the ones doing the long term planning for the clan. I think this goes in both peace and war. That is, faced with a real war (not simple male pastimes like petty raiding), a wise war chief brings an ernaldan strategist with him.