Re: Dreams

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_GH_UcwSu1byMlB-7W31bGr3MmM-aEgcHsyhQ0tl_iJeIqneq43zLGBjRRzVs_nK6P4P>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:40:37 -0000

> Dreams, man! Everyone's got 'em!

There's some cool stuff about Dreams in Arcane Lore, but I'm far from being an expert.

The dreamworld is an old and large Short World, but in some cases it seems to have connections to the true magic planes as well.

I've toyed with this theme in my Glorantha, and will do so again. An as-yet-living founder of a sorcery academy on the river Janube has been lost when exploring the dreamworld. His powerful mind & essence have manifested as a student that has come to study at his academy. Nobody at the academy has any idea that the mind of their striken leader (whose state is a closely guarded secret) is actually wondering the school as a student.

I've also had characters find a lost city from the first age that was actually located in the dream world (not that they ever found that out).

  -Adept : who will write more on the Indigo Cirle academy one of

           these days.