2nd Age Vadeli...

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_vhaWfjbpLvv1Gp0K6HEFY9xQXirALWc-xVDkGcJ-bAwfnlNVm_FnLQOJpWIwpgZn1flm5iaR>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:56:20 -0000

I've been enjoying Mongoose's 2nd Age Gloranthan sourcebooks, but have noticed the Vadeli seem to be missing. If I recall correctly, Brown Vadeli are found throughout the West (if only in small numbers) in the third age, so I would have expected them to be present in the God Learner empire too - or were they banned, and have come back in the third age, citing their opposition to the God Learners as (another) justification why they should be allowed to settle?

I also recall that in the Third age "present" Red Vadeli are starting to reappear, but I don't recall when they disappeared. I thought it was something to do with the closing, which again would make them present in the second age (presumably preying on both Jrusteli and Waertagi ships?)