Tusk Riders

From: digodiegodigodisco <Digodiegodigodisco_at_Edbx8fkxKzXVsJeWxJBbzY02krBm3DihQxD6TOWyFqIsISey46OVdAqcC>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:15:13 -0000

> The Silver Age = Gray Age. That is, the time in between the
Darkness
> and the Dawn. It I when Heort lived.

I got it.

First I have to sorry: When I said IAW I wanted to mean EWF (IAW comes from spanish "Imperio de los Amigos de los Wyrms"). I said tuskers and I wanted to mean Tusk Riders.

The point of my question is the Tusk Riders and when they were created. We have two references of that:

Troll Book: It shows at a diagram (page 61 spanish edition) a tusk rider skull in the line between de great darkness and the dawn, that is , the Gray age.

Elder Secrets of Glorantha: It sais that after the collapse of EWF the humans mixed with trolls and then the Aramites were developed.

This is important for my play becuse I need to determinate when Aram Ya Udrum was human and when he becomes a tusk rider.

> --Greg Stafford

Thank you for your time,
Diego Iglesias