Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_YAwK19h15ysRFcuVMFbiQJRhCpnquYYzJdXwD0of7P8DJlybO-2SUC9cabq5PdM6U>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:21:54 +0200

> I'm not really excited about knowing Jar-Eel's Combat affinity rating
> though, I hasten to add; I'd much rather have more Lunar wizardry
> schools or something I might actually use.

Jar-eel's stats are a widespread wish just because everyone would like to know what figures are considered the top rank of the ladder in third age Glorantha, not because one wants to actually use her in combat against player characters.

However, it would be a shame if the only system for which full stats for Harrek, Gunda and Jar-eel are provided should remain D&D!