Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_eR_rDDRx73xoXuA0d0YcWgowZUIjBDa0S_45LOqN-eR5MPgkxhQQ7uUtS8oFUeU8ia>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:22:06 -0000

You know, this exactly what I will use in my own game. Nice 1 Julian!

I would amend to 1-20w would be usual, and then start the double, treble method but yeah, great! :^)

If anything it encourages folks to spend points on other abilities once they hit the upper limits.

Oh, and as well I would make all magic cost 1 point per point. But thats just me. I think the magic costs are way out. My opinion of course. And the caveat I am really only fluent with Theist.

The jury is still out for concentration for me.

Regards
Rob