Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_fVaS2nphOcp59rPkFwCiRIOy4_f9NXQJKco4PzLMtC4sSZ7jjaSm4RSn3DoWt9lvdCE>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:45:43 -0000

<snip>
> If you ever feel like doing a new version of Broyan, I'd love to see
> it. I tell you what though, use the HQ book as a standard would ya?
>
> Regards
> Rob

Agreed. We have two stats for Kallyr (don't we?), and I don't see people complaining. Greggin isn't a problem for me. A process of iteration, if done right, just means that successive versions get closer and closer to "truth" or "right" or what ever our goal is.

I'm much happier with Greg and others fixing, improving and polishing, than I would be if everything ever published was treated as absolutely carved in stone.

In moderation and with respect, of course.

  -Adept