Re: Terror in War - Long

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_TqQ7WmnHmsps81jncjYFWFGE7lDqNpNT-HMNi4lnv8Sejrk_nN04DLOte4aFdPxCQAp2S>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:42:56 -0700

> Over on the Immoderate Glorantha list we have stop swearing each
> other and started an interesting thread about the nature of the rebel
> leadership in Sartar. As its decended into a sensible discussion this
> is the most appropriate venue I suggest,

This is a pre-emptive moderator warning to everyone involved in the discussion so far, and anyone who feels that they may want to get involved in it.

Do *NOT* start swearing and arguing again on this list. You are now playing in *my* house, and daddy's got a headache. Keep it civil or take it outside.

This does not mean you can't discuss it here, it just means I don't want it to degenerate the way it did on the other list.

RR