Re: Rightarm Islands - a word about the ships

From: Scott <romulan_ace_at_00YuWJ8NbcsK5a_tNVzXTJsG7f72F8OhnaVkaGw87Cf5BUygXxnfMnoQIO3MyMrn>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:49:08 -0000

In the section on the Sendereven, 'Missing Lands' describes their boats as being "steered by a long rudder at the center of the aft deck." If that's not Inner World enough, the boats of the Maslo people were copies of a Sendereven original they found. Whether the copies included rudders isn't mentioned.

Was reading this recently so it's fresh in my mind. And if there's some boat/ship distinction here a non-nautical person like me is missing, my apologies :)

Scott Mayne