Mississippi and the Oslir Valley (was Re: EWF Trade)

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_pSNmzd6pLXBVQO_2mfJT5-p4h39_xAyoKtihELq3Wmgl7XofWv1YtEby7omHAeR_gwuF>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:17:38 -0000

> Any idea when the plow was introduced? Since the Lod-Plow is different
> from the Hill Barbarian Barntar plow, I would expect it spread into
> Peloria from Pelanda, maybe by the Bisosae.

I don't know when the Lod-Plow came, but we do have a map that shows the dividing line between where the Lod-Plow is effective and where the Barntar-Plow is more effective. Dara Ni, Sylila, and Vanch use the Barntar-Plow, Henjarl and the Sankenites use the Lod-Plow.

But a Pelandan source for the Lod-Plow could be right. Or maybe multiple sources. Maybe Lodril gave it to several of his peoples. :)

Jeff