Antelope Lancers in Prax

From: ltdoolittle74 <ltdoolittle74_at_O4MIb82ParCgfdKAy75OTQNROr-uQxFZOrWVB1h2VWFNzvZWgnLq_gHq5w72dz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:37:04 -0000

Hi everyone, I'm an old RQ3 hand getting back into Glorantha with some  players new to Glorantha - an exciting time for them and me.

I'm starting a campaign (using stripped down RQ3/4 with some HQ material as well) in Sun County / River of Cradles and urgently need some info on the Antelope Lancers of the Lunar occupying forces.

Specifically, I was wondering if there is any info on Jaquat the Warlord, the major figure seemingly worshiped by these forces. I have 'Masks of Pavis' but it doesn't give me much to go on (especially for BRP conversion).

As far as I know, nothing much was ever written about the fearsome Lancers for Runequest and I'd appreciate any help, especially regarding magic available to them and other cults worshiped in their ranks. They are likely to become troublesome enemies or even uncertain allies of my PCs.

Many thanks if anyone can help!

William Field