Re:Is there more about the 'future' other than King of Sartar?

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_Ele86BjHWgbI7rLlPCpdM0EJyK-5cigcb9V7VWPI75p89F_OIbGZnbv2wJkT1Vy>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:27:32 +1100

Bryan,

I'm not aware of any other references other than KoS that are from 'the future'. It reminds me of an idea I once had for a game, probably PBEM where players took two roles - the role of scholars researching history and the role of an heroic character in that history. The scholars tried to approach the Truth, while at the same time bigging-up the role of their favourite character. It would be similar to what sometimes happens in Glorantha email list groups but more, what's the word, playful.

Keith