Re:Is there more about the 'future' other than King of Sartar?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_3XBQ7nlrHU3JIIvpVCvqrow_Z-9VBGpLQrgHklDrbBe7hjIujPMZVUtoVBpsPI7pEe>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:52:04 -0000

I'm pretty different, to me the re-building, in whatever form, is more emotionally appealing than the end days. So the future, while grim, looks fascinating.

Or maybe I was just mentally scarred by playing "Aftermath" in the eighties and still look to post-apocalyptic societies? *L*

Anyway, I'm delighted to hear that it is at least in Greg's 'eventual' list. Hmmmm, thinking of all the things on that list, I may have to start getting more exercise and eating more leafy greens, just to make sure I get to enjoy it......but patient I will be!

Regards;

-Bryan