Re: Where is Borin and Wexten?

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_WzYuIrgEzTQKvCViML6hIkBAvltocvm1ldbjg3RzjUJgtlwPSkyuzyoBfhpa1v>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:58:47 -0800 (PST)

> At 04:55 p.m. 8/02/2008, you wrote:
>
> >I've been scouring the map for Ralios (p72-73
> >Genertala Book) and I can't find the County of
> Borin
> >and the Democratic Republic of Wexten.
>
> Borin is also known as the County of Belstos
> (I imagine Borin is the old name and Belstos
> was the name adopted by residents who were
> tired of being presumed Borists as soon as they
> mentioned their hometown).

Ahh, yes there's a slight error in the book. Belstos is referred to both the region and city on the maps but in the text Borin is the region and Belstos is the city.

Now I just have to arrange a group of Borin invaders as part of the great Ralios invasion of Seshnela..

> Wexten is apparently wherever you want it to be.

I thought as much on that one actually... :-)

All the best,

Lev

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs