Re: Seven storms, fighting storms, seven wind (Orlanthi theology)

From: Sam Elliot <SamLElliot_at_PrqTYq-03sHKr5iLcWEn7aQ_7FWujz0qgzZyB33iWlhCII7Uiipup_XisJFsl_-Kg>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:14:54 -0300

On Feb 16, 2008 8:24 PM, Boris Yarko <babeldemeter3_at_Ykoc_d40u1En6zcnTv9ArhsrYANL3TCWvDfkanzI2mqLB7vNtHJJSOLmcYopArx6gYSOzbIBUeVVGmxm.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Have you ever heard about the concept of irony ?

Yes I have. It's that thing which is very difficult to communicate (a) via the internet or (b) in a foreign language ;-)

I suffer particularly with (b), being particularly fond of my native (British) sense of humour and finding that many people where I live just don't get it.

But this is just distracting from your point(s), so sorry if I have hijacked things any...

Sam.