Help! Trying to find old Cinsina election freeform

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_gzYqMwZhozuYeHz-yVVuYxTGm4zAy1geN6rT6JF0aLGW0z83dPseCmX3UkyqRk6>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

     I'm asking for the collective memory of the lists to help me out. Way back about 95/96, Ian and I wrote a small freeform about the Cinsina tribal elections held just after Starbrow's Rebellion. It had about 6-10 players, and a small number of NPCs. For some reason, we can no longer find the character write-ups anywhere on our computers.

     I have a vague memory of emailing it off to someone in Australia (?). Does anyone have an old copy of that freeform, or remember it being posted, and if so, would you please email me offlist?

Many thanks, Alison

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs