Re: Mysticism and Dream Magic

From: newsalor <newsalor_at_KKyp5TyluxUFajAS1YUUHWb7Y_Qp9WCguEUVoYPtIsm4iV_phPUG37rIqInlp700mtI>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:13:39 -0000

> I'd read that as "inability to reach the ultimate". If the
> transition transforms the spiritual organ of the former mystic into
> one of the three world modes, all that "damnation" means you enter
> the ways of the Three Worlds.
>
> For a majority of Easterners, that's the norm, and even more so for
> the outside world. A non-Easterner taking the mystic path and
> failing would fail to see damnation in this. Such as Sheng Seleris,
> I suppose.

Cool.

That would be quite easy to implement on HQ too. Just have the mystic pump up that Mystic Path ability and if he fails, remove the ability and convert the points into affinities, spirits and/or grimoires.

Olli Kantola

--
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to
kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.