Walking on Hsunchen

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_e_mzbfikOdZvO1umMqSExIqa64vdhKCvW0KpqwrDEdl4h9RYhtkS0qBvRdnDMPJb_i>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:33:25 +0200

Sir Herik and the Big Buff Beast Bashers - Walking on Hsunchen

Oh! Ohhhh yeeeh

I used to think maybe you loved me now baby i'm sure And i just cant wait till the day when you hit on the floor Now everytime i go for the beastcage , gotta hold myself down Cos i just wait till you sign me your coming around

Im walking on hsunchen, wooah
Im walking on hsunchen, woooah
Im walking on hsunchen, woooah

and dont it feel good!!

Hey , alright now
and dont it feel good!!
hey yeh

i used to think maybe you loved me, now i know that its true and i dont want to spend all my life , just in waiting for you now i dont want u back for the weekend
not back for a day , no no no
i said baby i just want your skin and i want you to die

woah yeh!

Im walking on hsunchen, wooah
Im walking on hsunchen, woooah
Im walking on hsunchen, woooah

and dont it feel good!!

Hey , alright now
and dont it feel good!!
hey yeh ,oh yeh
and dont it feel good!!

walking on hsunchen
walking on hsunchen

i feel the love, i feel the love, i feel the love thats really real i feel the love, i feel the love, i feel the love thats really real

Im on hsunchen baby oh
Im on hsunchen baby oh

im walking on hsunchen wooah
im walking on hsunchen wooah