Re: Land of 10,000 Goddesses

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_pg8tGvsHKkJVjfhiz0TKbV6Rz4xaxQSvWV-4HEcx7XbLuJSTdfIwpJfssbwX40bcjLl8>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:35:18 -0000

BTW, just a reminder for those going to Tentacles:

There will be a Glorantha Q&A Panel with Greg Stafford, Lawrence Whitaker and myself. We will share our latest insights into Glorantha, drawn from recent collaborative work on Glorantha. Subjects include Esrolia and Nochet; Dara Happa and Slontos; the God World and the private life of Harmast Barefoot. Open Q&A afterwards on any and all subjects Gloranthan.

There should be lots of interesting Glorantha news at Tentacles with more to follow at Continuum!

Jeff