Re: TaJers

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_vGHTDYH0pbd-aTZVhLpmDbwaWjwQFqEGsNNJh9Hfe0WoGc-Pz3ENeLIhPWMi41928bQEUAM>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:49:27 -0700

YGWV illuminate33 wrote:

> In URM and Entekosiad,
> Valare Addi is Founder of "Traveler and Journeyer".
> I suppose these three words mean Lunarized heroquesters.

That is correct.

> Then what's the difference between "Travel" and "Journey"?
> Just a matter of nuiance in English?
> I have found a difficulty to translate into Japanese...

Travel and Journey essentially mean the same thing in English. I do that sometimes to confuse English speakers, so I can understand your confusion. That is to say, there is a deliberate obscurity and confusion here from the author.
BUT, that nonetheless, I tend to think of the Travel part as movement in the physical world, while Journey is travel in the Other side.

--
    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.

Love without reserve,