Re: Lunar Provincial Overseer before Appius Luxius

From: jorganos <joe_at_zLFMKTG05BezP1u5e6fbWVgwBjLWdNWFrx373y57RyYdT0wwQ8EI7an9Epm-ghDMuC03wbaY>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 07:56:15 -0000

> Hi everybody,

> Does someone know who was Provincial Overseer durin the Battle of
> Grizzly Peak?

As far as I know, there is no information about this. Phargentes, the previous Overseer, died in 1579, and Appius Luxius was appointed in 1586 if the "35 years in office" in Genertela Book point to 1621.

I can imagine some vicious maneuvering between the Silylan dynasty and the Tarshite dynasty for the privilege. The appointment of Appius may have been a last word by the Red Emperor to silence those two families.

(Which mask, in 1586?)