RE: Re:Spirits

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_ailF-5x1r3MYWRnkat_Cbc7oOGom-faECVhDnmIavxjLhLrSkjxgTsh9CwIvfza>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:29:29 +0100

Heya. This advice is very good when you are only thinking about these generic nature spirits but I'd like to hear what treatment you'd give to spirits from the Praxian Sword Man (you can find the heroband and practise in the Masters of Luck and Death book).

I see exactly what Stephen is looking for and I'd really like something like that myself. I'm gonna research animist taboos online and see what I get.

Cheers