Re: Ivory Plinth

From: digodiegodigodisco <Digodiegodigodisco_at_wd4eftSm8xdsBRMhE_lfP3jwH-m0h28pXRQzbj8KrJHVNshMQ0lL3L_wC>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:17:23 -0000

> Probably because the first person to ever draw it, Mel Laybourne,
made
> it so. Along with a couple of gigantic tusks set in it!
>
> --
> Greg Stafford
> President, Issaries. Inc.
>
> Love without reserve,
> Enjoy without restraint,
> Live without dead time.

Then, I understand It's official stuff but there is no more official stuff wich explains this fact. Is it rigth?

I conceived it like an old Nysalorian temple. During the first age the Aldryami of the Stinking Forest (knowing then as Redroof Forest) alied Nysalor and Fougth Arkat from there. Arkat killed almost all Aldryami and later on, the Aramites ocuped it.

Because of the Nysalorian origins it looks like Sanchi Stupa (Madhya Pradesh, India) with a two big boar tusk in it, but I would like to know if someone has another ideas about it

Thanks for your response