Re: Upcoming Minis

From: Gregory Privat <gloarmy_at_xd5TTpI1KIzx24wBiIFN5P1jo5JP_5-Q48_Je4dgj5VDTVA2bVG3JiIBOY8ejRBoK1lC>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:11:02 +0200

I ve bought the guy with the sling some time ago on ebay. Not because it was so cool, but because it was an obvious piracy of the Thunder Rebels cover. At that time it was sold with the alynx and a specific base....

made a fast picture I ve put there : http://gloarmy.free.fr/rod/IMG_1105.JPG

I ve been willing to tell you about that miniature for long and I kept forgeting...

Greg