Re: Unfurling the Battle Banner of the EWF

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_ogQVW3HVBQUWkd4s73BTWFKrG7HKalo_c7DpUtwR9K7qA6dShluNzlxV3Gdx8ExiGoSH>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:08:08 -0000

Actually we didn't get a whole lot of questions. People seemed happy just to let Loz and I (and a few others) just chat merrily away. Perhaps there will be targetted questions at Continuum?

> > Battle
> > Argrath

Can't tell you that, but there will be an answer in print.... the location of the Battle Banner is both familiar and surprising.

> > them? Was
> > quantum and

Through wave-particle duality. And Argrath's draconic powers were merely a facet of his ... well, you are just going to have to wait for that.

Jeff