Re: Illumination and lies

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_70DQjni8J1ObxxavT2SKOXD5Qsa20TOAVCOxSZJnxYir6a4WeFnxi8J3HzmrRRyyqH9>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:38:15 -0500

My first reaction is that it sounds like the kind of thing Cacodaemon worshippers would be able to do. It seems to sort of be their raison d'etre.

Then I thought about Nysalorean Illumination. It feels right.

There's also something vaguely Arkati about it, too. With just a hint of Lokamayadon.

Intersting ideas...