Re: Exclusive Worship

From: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_rRaK8GfhJg9KbWVNIshdnu-YnhGC-nPsDmsF7z3gZwmQYohzbzTxmMs06lVQRJz>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:42:36 -0000

Hi Jeff:

I have read the brief but interesting article you mention, but could you ellaborate a bit more on the situation in Pavis, please? In "River of Cradles" and "Strangers in Prax" there are conflicting pieces of information: first it is said that the Orlanth temple is permanently closed by the Lunars, but then you have the Air Temple with Krogar, Faltikus, and even a Coder-related scenario within it... So what is exactly the situation of Orlanthi worship in Pavis?

XL.