Re: Mongoose elf and dragonewt books?

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_6Ebwa-qNNQZNuxYrFabPKLwzOtXF_FEUgujgCB8RbGUd5ByKAIEMuM21T3>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:01:40 +0100

I'll be writing the mostali book later this year.

Not sure yet if it will be dwarfs, dwarves, dweoger or some other annoying permutation... ;-)

2008/8/16 valkoharja <rintasaa_at_e3W5bUHAYdGDmlDU-w56H371JBm4v8SCxxWTE_ZKqjv-fRY2SB6w5be9f9g6ku2xb1HdySjrrQY5qIQxUaM.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'